The Piney Cabin is a great find. Perfect for two. It’s conveniently located between the Orchard and Cottonwood cabins at the back of the property. Watch horses graze on the pasture while sitting on your porch drinking some tea. This cabin features neat southwest decor, a big, comfy king size bed, WiFi, fridge, microwave, coffee maker, Direct TV, air conditioning and an en-suite bathroom with tub and shower. A short stroll to the main lodge where the delicious breakfast feast awaits.
Sleeps: 2 MAXIMUM —-NO pets.
LOCATION: about 15 min. from the east entrance of Zion, 1 hour from Bryce and 1.75 hours from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon –
Make Arrowhead your base-camp to see all three parks and all the neat places in-between!
$159.00 per night, double occupancy, including breakfast
- King-size Bed
- Private Porch with table and chairs
- Views of the gardens and pastures
- Direct TV
- Small table with chairs
- Microwave, refrigerator, coffee-machine
- Complimentary organic coffee packets & condiments
- Full Bathroom, Tub & Shower
- Country Buffet Breakfast included
- Access to Swimming Pool and Hot Tub (seasonal)
- Cleaning Fee $20.00
- 10% Discount for 7 Nights or more
Location on the property: Behind the Inn