A towering juniper tree and a enormous poplar tree keep company with this comfortable cabin located near the front entrance. This cabin is located near Hwy 89, where it offers incredible views of the White Cliffs and also offers a comfy queen size bed, 300 sq. ft., electric fireplace, fridge, microwave, coffee-pot, WiFi, Direct TV, air-conditioning/heating, en-suite bathroom with tub and shower and easy access to the delicious, big country buffet breakfast in the main lodge.
Sleeps: 2 MAXIMUM —-NO pets.
LOCATION: about 15 min. from the east entrance of Zion, 1 hour from Bryce and 1.75 hours from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon –
Make Arrowhead your base-camp to see all three parks and all the neat places in-between!
$149.00 per night, double occupancy, including breakfast
- Queen-size Bed
- Private Porch
- Stunning Views of the White Cliffs
- Fireplace (Electric)
- Satellite TV
- Microwave, refrigerator, coffee-machine
- Microwave, refrigerator, sink area, coffee-machine
- Complimentary organic coffee packets & condiments
- Full Bathroom, Tub & Shower
- Country Buffet Breakfast included
- Access to Swimming Pool and Hot Tub (seasonal)
- Cleaning Fee $20.00
- 10% Discount for 7 Nights or more
Location on the property: In front of the Inn, near the highway