This gorgeous 2 bedroom cabin offers a wonderful feeling of seclusion. It is tucked away amidst cottonwood trees near a flowing, sand and rock bottom creek called the east fork of the Virgin River. The dining room’s French doors open onto one of the cabin’s spacious wooden porches showing great views of the White Cliffs. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a private bathroom with a large walk-in shower, while the guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a private bathroom with a tub and shower. This neat, private cabin features a full kitchen which includes: oven/range, microwave, fridge, sink, pots/pans, dishes, utensils, etc. Enough room for the family or just to enjoy for yourselves with 800 sq. ft. of living space, satellite TV, a queen sized roll-out couch, air-conditioning, heating, washer/dryer, creek side and lots of privacy.
Sleeps: 6 MAXIMUM —- NO Pets —TWO night minimum stay only.
LOCATION: about 15 min. from the east entrance of Zion, 1 hour from Bryce and 1.75 hours from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon – make Arrowhead your base-camp to see all three parks and all the neat places in-between!
$299.00 per night, double occupancy, including breakfast
- King-size Bed and Full Bathroom in Master Bedroom
- Queen-size Bed and Full Bathroom in Guest Bedroom
- Full Kitchen (oven, fridge, sink, microwave, pots/pans, dishes, coffee machine, utensils, etc.)
- Complimentary quality ground coffee packets and condiments
- Living Room with Couch (Queen Size Roll-Out) and Love Seat
- Secluded Near Creek
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Breakfast Nook/Dining Table
- 2 Private Porches
- Picture Windows
- Views of the White Cliffs
- Very Private and Far From Other Cabins
- Country Buffet Breakfast included
- Access to Swimming Pool and Hot Tub (seasonal)
- Cleaning Fee $20.00
- 10% Discount for 7 Nights or more
- Additional Adult Fee for the 5 & 6th adult in your party ~discounted to only $10.00 per person per night instead of $20.00
Location on the property: Behind and to the Side of the Inn