This gorgeous 2 bedroom cabin is tucked away amidst the cottonwood trees near the east fork of the Virgin River. The dining room’s French doors open onto a spacious wooden porch with great views of the White Cliffs. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and a private bathroom with a large walk-in shower, while the guest bedroom has a queen-sized bed and a private bathroom with a tub and shower. This great cabin features a full kitchen which includes: oven/range, microwave, fridge, sink, pots/pans, dishes, utensils, etc. Enough room for the family or just to enjoy for yourselves with 800 sq. ft. of living space, Satellite TV, a queen sized roll-out couch, air-conditioning, washer/dryer, and lots of privacy.
Sleeps: 6 MAXIMUM —- NO Pets
TWO night minimum stay only.
LOCATION: about 15 min. from the east entrance of Zion, 1 hour from Bryce and 1.75 hours from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon – make Arrowhead your base-camp to see all three parks and all the neat places in-between!
$289.00 per night, double occupancy, including breakfast
- King-size Bed and Full Bathroom in Master Bedroom
- Queen-size Bed and Full Bathroom in Guest Bedroom
- Full Kitchen (oven, fridge, sink, microwave, pots/pans, dishes, utensils, etc.)
- Living Room with Couch (Queen Size Roll-Out) and Love Seat
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Breakfast Nook/Dining Table
- 2 Private Porches
- Picture Windows
- Views of the White Cliffs
- Very Private and Far From Other Cabins
- 2 Night Minimum Stay
Location on the property: Behind and to the Side of the Inn