Shaded by cottonwoods, this private cabin has a full kitchen, fireplace, a large wooden porch with a table and chairs, WiFi, Direct TV, bedroom with a queen-size bed, living room with queen-size roll out couch and table with chairs, southwestern artwork, air-conditioning/heating, wood fireplace, full bathroom with tub and shower. Enjoy incredible views of the White Cliffs and horse pastures. The Cottonwood Cabin is idea for a romantic getaway or a neat place for a family of up to four to rest after long days of exploring. This beauty of a cabin offers nearly 500 sq. ft. of living space. A short stroll to the Inn in the morning treats you to a fabulous breakfast.
Sleeps: 4 MAXIMUM —-NO pets. TWO night minimum.
LOCATION: about 15 min from the east entrance of Zion, 1 hour from Bryce and 1.75 hours from the North Rim of the Grand Canyon –
Make Arrowhead your base-camp to see all three parks and all the neat places in-between!
- Queen-size Bed
- Full Kitchen (oven, fridge, dishwasher, microwave, sink, coffee machine, dishes, pans)
- Private Porch
- Fireplace (Wood)
- Queen Size Roll-Out Couch
- Satellite TV
- Full Bathroom, Tub & Shower
- Dining Room Table
- Complimentary organic coffee packets & condiments
- Views of gardens and pastures
- Country Buffet Breakfast included
- Limited Daily Housekeeping available
- Access to Swimming Pool and Hot Tub (seasonal)
- Cleaning Fee $20.00
- 10% Discount for 7 Nights or more
Location on the property: Behind the Inn to the south east and behind the horse pasture