The most Comfortable Vacation Spot in So. Utah
Arrowhead Country Inn, surrounded by some of the world’s most scenic wonders, provides a wonderful ‘base-camp’ setting for avid hikers, honeymooners, and casual sightseers, as well as a comfortable and peaceful atmosphere for those who want to escape the clamor of the city, or rest after a day (or three) of hiking. We are pleased to offer a wide array of amenities and activities at or near our Inn.
Relaxing at Arrowhead
The weary traveler is advised to soak up sun by the new pool or relax and watch the goldfish play in the pond. We understand, though, if you would rather be out hiking. We know that nearby there are many wondrous sights to see and a multitude of trails beckoning for you to follow.
Please let us know if you would like help with your travel plans.
Happy Trails . . . Jane and Jim
Amenities at Arrowhead
- A Convenient Central Location between Zion, Bryce & the N. Rim Grand Canyon
- Neat Places to Visit in Addition to the National Parks
- Take a “Rugged” Trek to the White Cliffs (cross a creek, no marked trails)
- Antique Decor
- Neat Swimming Pool (seasonal May-Sept)
- Direct TV
- Porches with Chairs to Sit and Enjoy the Outdoor Air and Beauty All Around
- Orchards, Gardens, and a Lily-Pad Pond with Goldfish
- Country Setting and Farm Animals
- Daily Farm Fresh Breakfast Feast (included in room charge, except November)
- Guided ATV and Horseback Rides nearby (fun!)
Activities at or near Arrowhead
- Panoramic Views of the Spectacular White Cliffs
- Tours of nearby Maynard Dixon Studio & Bingham Gallery
- Tours of nearby Best Friends’ Animal Sanctuary
- Coral Pink Sand Dunes State Park (only approx. 20 minutes away)
- Private Hikes
- Stargazing, you can see the Milky Way!
- Wildlife Observation
- Guided ATV Tours & Horseback Rides nearby